About Me and the Blog

Who the hell am I and what is this blog about?

Fair question.

Name is Anthony.

This blog is everything: creepy, weird, horrifying, odd, scary, spooky, frightening, terrifying, paranormal, conspiracy, urban legendy, and unknown. 

Did I mention there would be drinking involved?

Not always alcoholic - mostly will be.

Sometimes I'm knocking backing an energy drink. Actually, there's an almost empty Yellow Edition Red Bull can next to my laptop.

What can you expect to read?

Depends. I'll write about urban legends, personal stories, movie reviews, book reviews, conspiracy theories, the general unknown. I'm trying to paint the picture of a catch-all for everything against the norm. The stuff we don't understand. The stuff we fear.

The goal is to add short stories I write. I'll tell you whether they are personal accounts or works of fiction. Or not. Part of the mystery I guess.

Why the name?

I couldn't find a name that wasn't taken by another blog. Among the shadows would have been cool. Spooky time kind of missed the point of the blog. Instead, I focused on the majority of my inspiration for the blog. Stuff I can't explain. Shadow people being the main inspiration. I am a self-proclaimed scaredy-cat. But, something compelled me to want to write about this stuff. Plus, I enjoy an adult beverage from time to time and that's the only way I can research some of this stuff. Inebriated.

Hence, drinks with the unknown.

Do I believe in ghosts or the paranormal?

I don't know what I believe in. I know what I've seen. That's true. Something I will drunkenly try to dabble in is the concept of reality. Here comes another existential crisis that will keep me up for days. Just hang on a second while I try to determine whether I am real or not. For now, I am. Why do I bring up reality? We don't understand it. So who's to say ghosts are not part of an alternate timeline that his happening alongside our own?

I'm getting ahead of myself. It's these ideas that you will you encounter on this blog.

What about aliens, Bigfoot, or conspiracy theories?

Aliens? Yes. Bigfoot? Maybe existed at one time - my brother is the believer in Bigfoot. Conspiracy theories? Depends on which one. JFK was assassinated. Chemtrails are up in the air. See what I did there?

Movie, books, games, pop culture?

That will be covered too. I don't want to have to start another blog for those. It was best to throw them in with this one since my genre of choice is horror. Among others. 

Urban legends

I have two large books on urban legends within arms reach right now. Expect a couple here and there. Some might be from my creation.

These are all my opinion

I don't know anything. I can't explain anything. All I can do is present to you my ideas, stories, and thoughts. What you do with them is up to you. What I do know is it's my goal to entertain you. Nothing is to be taken seriously. I'll give my opinion on the subjects. But they are just that. Opinions. 


Follow Me

Twitter: drunkunknown


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Witch Mountain - Cedar Hill, TX Ghost

The Candy Lady of Terrell, Texas - Urban Legend

My grandparents met a talking dog - Skin-walker in Texas